The Buck Off is back!!!
This year participate in the Buck Off Challenge and challenge another business or friends to ride against your team.
The Buck Off is a mechanical bull riding contest to raise money for the Vinceremos Therapeutic Riding Center. This year marks the 6th year for this exciting and fun event.
2015 Buck Off Rules!
- Every rider must sign a release, if the rider is under the age of 18 a parent or guardian must sign the release.
- Every rider must ride the bull for 15 seconds. If you are bucked off before the 15-second buzzer sounds you are disqualified.
- The bull rider must ride with one hand and is disqualified if he touches himself or the bull with his free hand during the 15-second ride.
- There will be a panel of 4 judges, each judge will be allowed to score up to 25 points making a perfect score of 100 points. Each rider that completes a 15-second ride without disqualification will be judged on style of ride, the rider’s ability to match the moves of the bull beneath him. Judges will look for constant control and good body position throughout the ride. Extra “style points” are awarded for teams that have character and creativity. Judges may also give points on anything else that may be impressive!
- Teams may compete in all three preliminary rounds increasing their chances to win.
- A rider may not ride on more than one team in the Final Round.
- Individuals may compete in the preliminary rounds in the hopes of being recruited by a team. There will only be teams competing in the Final Buck Off.
- Preliminary rounds fees: $30.00 per person for individuals or $100.00 for a team of 4. This fee includes a VTRC Buck Off shirt. Winning teams that make it to the Final Buck Off on February 10th will have a ticket to the VTRC Dinner/Auction. Sponsorship opportunities are available for teams.